We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Vigil in Shannon

Worcester...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Vigil in Shannon

Going to be touring from Cork to Shannon along the coast from April 15th to 19th. We fly out of Shannon Easter morning the 20th, so looking for a good B&B or hotel from which we can walk to Easter Vigil Sat night or early Sun Easter mass. Would like a relatively short ride to the airport in the a.m. for 11:00 flight Understand pubs and such will be closed on Good Friday, we'll likely spend that day seeing the Cliffs of Moher, towns along the way before heading back towards Shannon area. Would really like to spend Easter Saturday, the 19th in a small village - pubbing, listening to local music and either go to Easter Vigil that night or early mass in Shannon Easter morning before our 11:00 flights out.

Suggestions appreciated.

Irish Experience Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Spinin.ie
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Taxi Tours Irish
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Deros Coach Tours
Bus Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Easter Vigil in Shannon

There is an 8:45 AM Mass on Sundays at Shannon Airport.

Beaufort, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
3,992 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Easter Vigil in Shannon

Personally, I think there is nowhere like Lahinch for "pubbing" craic, music and laughter. Its @35 miles from Shannon. I know there is a church there but I have no idea of mass times

13. Re: Easter Vigil in Shannon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 02, 2015