We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

killarney, aah...

mumbai, india
Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
killarney, aah...

what is more rewarding than experiencing the: climate, green fields, landscapes, scenic wonders, quaint cottages, cleanliness, serenity ...of killarney ?

all the wonderful people of this killarney town - very friendly, very polite, very accommodating, very helpful,... makes you feel satisfied in taking the right decision in choosing that place for your getaway.

mumbai, india
Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: killarney, aah...

please add 'kenmare town' too. my sentiments are the same for that place.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
27,748 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: killarney, aah...

I am glad you had such a good time :o)

Hopefully, all going well, we will be experiencing that very landscape tomorrow.

Kenmare, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Kenmare
Level Contributor
288 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: killarney, aah...

Hi pvrvuv. very happy to hear you enjoyed Kenmare as well as Killarney.

Tim...

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,864 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: killarney, aah...

Taking Chris down for her birthday next month, just hoping there's music in O'Conners, not over keen on the Danny Mann. Keep getting decent offers for the Killarney Court but thinking about the Fairview seeing as the best rooms at the Eviston are booked up just the parking probs to think about.

Kerry
Level Contributor
621 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: killarney, aah...

Looking forward to a more detailed trip report from you...!!

Were all those questions answered ??

Would appreciate your overall feelings on the trip ..what was good ...bad...etc ..etc..

What would you recommend to fellow travelers .etc ??

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: killarney, aah...

Hi Pvrvuv,

Very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Kerry.

Looking forward to hearing more about your stay: accommodations, restaurants, pubs, attractions, . . .

mumbai, india
Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: killarney, aah...

thanks everyone, will send in a detailed report when my boss is not looking over my shoulder....

forgot to add: enjoyed brilliant sun-shine throughout my stay.

how can anyone not come here again...

have taken video recordings of my stay, must have watched it 15 times till now & not getting tired or bored of it.

mumbai, india
Level Contributor
150 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: killarney, aah...

beanalinn, kerry..,tonyirish;: i hope my killarney/kenmare trip writeup is not a dampener, but all i did in killarney & kenware was follow my dream routine :

1st day

wake up late, have breakfast, lie down again, lunch, siesta, go for a stroll to the city centre, pick a spot to sit, have an icecream, watch people go by, stroll back to hotel, lie down on the grass, dinner, sleep.

2nd day to 7th day : please refer to 1st day routine

we did not do any pubs, restaurants, shopping, theatre...

my friends argue i could do that anyplace-why killarney/kenmare- i reply, you have to be there to know that kind of 'doing nothing joy' i experienced.

we are planning to return next year to repeat the same routine...

sorry, if you were expecting anything more colourful...

p.s. : only in dublin we took the hoho tour.

9. Re: killarney, aah...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:45 am, November 03, 2009
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: killarney, aah...

pvrvuv (thats a very difficult name to spell!) I love it! I am sure you did a little bit more than that as you saw a couple of places and some scenery, but nontheless, its your ideal holiday, go for it!