We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic Heights B&B Salthill Co Galway

Sacramento, CA
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Atlantic Heights B&B Salthill Co Galway

My first trip to Ireland has my wife & I finsihing up our stay in Galway for a couple of nights before heading back to Dublin.

Has anyone ever stayed at the Atlantic Heights B&B in Salthill, Co Galway?

Rolandp

davie florida
Level Contributor
254 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic Heights B&B Salthill Co Galway

My wife and I stayed at AtlanticHeights two trips back, 2002, and we found it to be clean and comfortable.There were several choices for breakfast and the owner was quite friendly.the location is a short drive into "downtown" Galway.

Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic Heights B&B Salthill Co Galway

Our family group of 9, 4 adults and 5 twenty something boys, stayed here far three nights in June 2007. We found our hostess, Madeline, to be very helpful, friendly and most accommodating. The rooms were spacious and the bathroooms updated and clean. There was a balcony overlooking Galway Bay , Madeline was meticulous in keeping her home and gardens lovely, and the breakfasts yummy. We were able to drive into Galway within 5 to 10 minutes, walk or jog to the Salthill area and drive to the Aran Island ferry in less than an hour.

I would highly recommend the B&B to every family group visiting the Galway area!

Our great restaurant find in Salthill was Lohan's which served us a delicious meal in a timely manner at 9:30 PM one night!

3. Re: Atlantic Heights B&B Salthill Co Galway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Galway