We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin to Galway via train/bus

Boston...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dublin to Galway via train/bus

I am flying into Dublin and looking for the easiest way to get to Galway via train or bus. It doesn't look like the train goes directly to the airport but can I get a bus to the train station and go from there?

Is it easeir to train or bus around the country? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
8,581 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin to Galway via train/bus

Hi Katie

I've replied on your other post.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin to Galway via train/bus

Coming directly from the airport to Galway the easiest, cheapest and fastest way is by bus. Take the non-stop or express services from either

www.gobus.ie or www.citylink.ie

Both companies are excellent, reliable and has very frequent buses throughout the day / night.

The Curragh, Ireland
Level Contributor
152 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin to Galway via train/bus

Hi Katie I second world wiser's post, both those services are excellent. have a great trip.

4. Re: Dublin to Galway via train/bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Galway