We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wat to do in galway for 21+ girls

new york city
1 post
Save Topic
wat to do in galway for 21+ girls

Hey...Me and my sister are planning a trip to Galway in the beggining of June. What kind of fun stuff and cool places are there to do?? What bars/pubs would you suggest??

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wat to do in galway for 21+ girls

Hi, every time we go to Galway we go on a little pubcrawl and end up in Cuba, which is a great pub/nightclub/live music venue over three floors. Its great for a night out.

During the day, I would suggest walking all around Galway first of all, as its quite small and Shop street is great. I would go out to Salthill for an afternoon or take a day trip to the Aran Islands or somewhere around that vicinity.

Mentioned in this post
Aran Islands
Aran Islands
County Galway, Ireland
2. Re: wat to do in galway for 21+ girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, April 04, 2006
Humptulips...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: wat to do in galway for 21+ girls

Lol part 2

ireland
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wat to do in galway for 21+ girls

ckfreckles

I had to laugh at your post.

Lets just say - you are 21+ - GALWAY WAS MADE FOR YOU

just start at the bottom of quay street and work your way up - one bar is better than the other for a young 21 year old in Galway city.

its not a huge town, and you will get from the bottom Quay Street to the top of Eyre Square in 15 minutes tops, walking. Along the way, every second or third building is a bar/pub/restaurant.

Central Park would be probably the best nightclub - on Abbeygate Street.

Mentioned in this post
Quay Street
Quay Street
2,009 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Eyre Square
Eyre Square
1,161 Reviews
Galway, Ireland