We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

contact information for St. Martin's B&B

colorado
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
contact information for St. Martin's B&B

Hi! Can anyone give me the contact information for St. Martin's B&B in Galway. I have the address at 2 Nun's Island street, but I don't have an email, phone number or website for booking! Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

HI There,

The phone No. for St Martins is 00 353 91 568286.

I doubt if they have a web site as its just a small family run b&b. The address is 2 Nuns Island. No street, its named after the poor clares convent down the end of that road and it is an island!

colorado
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

Thank you for the information! Unfortunately, I called them and they are booked. Is there another place you would recommend in Galway?

Mentioned in this post
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

Hi There,

I see Adare guest house is rated ok on this website, its not too far away from St. Martins, so its pretty handy for doing the city. Are you driving or walking? I can check out some others later if you like, when are you arriving in Galway? How many in your party? What are you into, as in, what do you want to see, scenery or pubs? Talk later!

Mentioned in this post
Adare
Adare
County Limerick, Ireland
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
Ridgefield, Ct
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

We are arriving in Galway on Saturday the 1th of April--yeah I know a bit late to make accommodations plans but .... My husband and I will be arriving with 4 teenage daughters to visit my son who is studying at the University in Galway for the year. Would you reccommend a B B or hotel . We want to be in the city so we can walk around

Mentioned in this post
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
albany, new york
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

Hi, I am planning on visiting my daughter at the same college in October 05. Can you give me suggestions on where to stay etc. I will not be renting a car so I would like info that is close and good. I hope you son enjoyed his term. My daugthter is excited.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

What college does your daughter go to NUIG or GMIT?

albany, new york
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

She is going to NUIG in August. I am going in October.

Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
90 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: contact information for St. Martin's B&B

Okay, if you would be satisfied with a Bed and Breakfast here are some that are very close to NUIG and within walking distance of Galway Cathedral and City Centre

'Bologna' : 091 - 523792 - 30 Lr Newcastle Rd

' Neisha' : 091 - 524250 - 4 Ash Grove, Newcastle Rd

' Rosgal' : 091 – 524723 - 2 Ash Grove, Newcastle Rd

This is a good area of Galway and has bus stops nearby if needed. There is a hospital across the road also and some a coffee shop, a small supermarket, a pharmacy, a fast food restaurant, a chineese restaurant and a pub which serves nice food during the day.

If it is a hotel you would prefer let me know and I'll post a few names.

Mentioned in this post
Galway Cathedral
Galway Cathedral
1,581 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Newcastle
Newcastle
County Down, UK
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
Get answers to your questions about Galway