We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Hi Gariem...I'll be in your "neck of the woods", as they say, this time next week. Looks like (per www.weatherunderground) that you have a slight cold front coming in later part of this week...do you think you can do a "warm things up dance" for me...LOL LOL...you know I am a "Florida girl".

Been awhile since I've had to brave those "daytime cold temps"...not since my hometown days in Chicago. But, then again, they're getting blasted with snow & low, low temps this week....so I can't complain too much! Have a great weekend. Can't wait...this time next week is about when I'll be sinking my teeth into a banofii LOL

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Humptulips...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
31. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Thanks Kerry. It's been a pleasure and alot of fun "meeting" you. I actually planned on maybe meeting you for a small sup at the airport, but alas I can't get off work. Oh well. I'll just have to look forward to your return. Have a fantastic trip. Oh, bring headphones for the plane. Most Aer lingus ones stink. Look out Ireland, here you come. Cheers.

Mentioned in this post
Ireland
Ireland
Europe
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
614 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Have a great trip, Cruise...I left a note for you on the Abbey thread as well. YOu are so good...I NEVER finish packing until I am almost out the door!!!

Mentioned in this post
The Abbey
The Abbey
12 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Boru...you are just soooo sweet! Thank would have been very nice, but I completely understand. Anyway, you wouldn't know me, except for that big smile on my face...oh well, that wouldn't help since everyone there will probably have a big smile!!! Slainte my friend!

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
248 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

I am so jealous, CruiseKing! Have a wonderful time!! Enjoy that Banoffi!

ummmmmm.....pie......

Humptulips...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

;-)

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

kimmerU...how the heck are you??? Probably green...."with envy"...cause you wish you were going to be sinking your teeth into a banoffi. Thanks so much for your good wishes, see I knew I would forget some people. I'll be thinking about you over my pie ;-P

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
248 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Oh my friend, I am completely green, but also so very excited and happy for you. If I can't go, at least you can.

I've been popping in and out on the boards. I haven't kept completely up with your finalized plans -- did you decide on Clonmacnoise? I should go searching for some of your threads so I can vacation vicariously through you. :-) Can't wait for the reports back.

Give my regards at Ivan's. Keep your eye out for it -- we passed it before we knew it and needed to turn around, fighting traffic and construction. But the Banoffi was so worth it :-)

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Hello my little kimmerU...just getting ready to finally sign off. Well, we're going to basically "fly by the seat of our pants" with not too much set in stone.

If weather is good we're heading straight fr SNN > Ivan's > ferry to Inish Mor (as long as seas are not too rough) and then travel through Roundstone, Clifden (walking over to Omey Island while tides are low & hopefully back before the tide comes back in...yikes) then onto Westport for 2 or 3 nts. After that we'll want to go back to Kinsale since we had to drive right past last time.

So, after Westport we have betw/ 5-6 nights to "do whatever" and we promised ourselves to keep it that way...and just stop where ever we feel like. Will spend last night in Bunratty. That's about the gist of it! Just happy to be going back...no matter where we go when we get there. Well, last minute stuff to do...so Thanks again...and I may be contacting you when I get back to see how you set-up your journal on line.

Mentioned in this post
Roundstone
Roundstone
County Galway, Ireland
Clifden
Clifden
County Galway, Ireland
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
248 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Gariem...how's my weather looking???

Absolutely! Enjoy yourself and we'll catch you upon your return. email me offboards at kimmeru@ishatar.org

TTFN