We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for B&B

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Searching for B&B

Hi. I will be travelling Galway this comin July for the Arts Festival, also touring Connemara region. I am looking for a good B&B to stay, and also please give me the website address so I can compare the prices and get a good one. Thanks for helping.

Mentioned in this post
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
Connemara
Connemara
County Galway, Ireland
Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick
Level Contributor
28,085 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Searching for B&B

Try www.ireland.ie/. Then what ever you find, check the reviews on this site.

Take Care.

2. Re: Searching for B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:28 pm, June 13, 2005
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Searching for B&B

I just stayed at Flannery's B&B in Salthill last month. It's not fancy, but very comfortable. Beautiful garden. My friend and I stayed in an ensuite room with twin beds and small TV. The hosts, Phil and Paul Flannery, are very hospitable. It is right on the bus line toEyre Square, or a nice walk to shopping (restaurants, Catholic church, post office, bank, photo shop, pharmacy, etc.). We took day trips from there to Connemara, The Burren, The Cliffs of Mohr, and many other places. I think we paid 60 Euros/night and this included breakfast of course. Totally quiet. Alice from South Carolina

bedandbreakfastireland.net/Galway_Flannerys.…

Mentioned in this post
Flannery's Hotel Galway
Flannery's Hotel Galway
1,482 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Salthill Hotel
Salthill Hotel
2,935 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Connemara
Connemara
County Galway, Ireland
The Burren
The Burren
672 Reviews
County Clare, Ireland
Stamford, NY
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Searching for B&B

CALADHGEARR THATCH COTTAGE

Knock

Spiddal

Co Galway Mrs Maura Conneely (Ni Chonghaile)

Galway in July will be booked up pretty quick. I would recommend staying in Spiddal, very central to all of Galway, here you can stay in an orignal thatched cottage. Info above.

Also Galway city is under alot of construction, which is noisy and messy. Stay outside somewhere of the city.

Mentioned in this post
Galway
Galway
County Galway, Ireland
Galway City Hostel
Galway City Hostel
184 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Level Contributor
796 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Searching for B&B

You wont get a bargain as The Arts Festival is premium rate for B and B's unless you go out of town a bit. I've recommended Roncalli House before on this site and it has a good review. Carmel will get you somewhere of equal quality if she can't accomodate you and that area of town Grattan Rd /Whitestrand / Beach Court is very handy for town , yet not noisy as it's residential. There 's a great programme this year. Don't miss the Macnas parade ! and Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Roncalli House
Roncalli House
121 Reviews
Galway, Ireland
Get answers to your questions about Galway