We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting a cottage!

London
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Renting a cottage!

Please could anyone tell me if there is a good website for renting a cottage around Galway in July!

Any info is great!!

Thanks

Arizona
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting a cottage!

Don't know Galway, but when I was looking for a cottage rental I just Googled Ireland rentals County Tipperary and it gave me many choices. Maybe try the same technique but substitute "Galway" for County Tipperary.

County Clare...
Destination Expert
for County Clare, Aran Islands, Bunratty, The Burren
Level Contributor
8,412 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting a cottage!

Try www.dreamireland.com, or if you would like to go a little further South, www.rentacottage.ie - great properties in Ballyvaughan, County Clare.

Hope that this helps.

Ferdia

South Carolina, USA
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting a cottage!

Visit Imagineireland.com -- a great interactive website where you can click on locations on a map of Ireland, then see the outside of the cottage, take a look at the main rooms & bedrooms and read about the property and the surrounding area. It also shows availability, so there's no need to email and wait to find out. We booked a Killorglin cottage through them and found them very helpful and organized.

Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting a cottage!

this site

holiday-rentals.co.uk/county-galway/s/202/fa…

has some lovely properties on its books.

Roland, Iowa
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Renting a cottage!

GoIreland.com has some great cottages too. Good luck!

6. Re: Renting a cottage!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 31, 2009