We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cliffs of Moher or Aran Islands

NEW YORK , NY
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cliffs of Moher or Aran Islands

I have one full day in Galway and a second day in which I need to catch a flight to Dublin at 5pm... I was thinking of doing a full day tour of The Burren & the Cliffs of Moher on the first day (gets back to Galway approx 5pm), but seems I can't do The Aran Island the next day as the ferries don't seem to fit my schedule.

Anyone have any information on a quick jaunt to the Aran Island (Inis mor)? Is it possible to do this and be back in Galway by 3:00 pm? I've searched online and can't seem to find any private boat operators... should so I just skip this, keep day one as it is and tour around the city of galway on day 2??

Rolla, Missouri
Level Contributor
408 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cliffs of Moher or Aran Islands

There is air service from Galway to the Aran Ilslands. I looked at it during my planning when we were thinking about going to the islands. The round trip fare was about double the cost of the ferry.

Heidelberg, Germany
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cliffs of Moher or Aran Islands

Check here for flight info: http://www.aerarannislands.ie/flightinfo.html

3. Re: Cliffs of Moher or Aran Islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Galway