We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT - hotel or B&B need in galway centre for end of Feb

Manchester
Level Contributor
329 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
URGENT - hotel or B&B need in galway centre for end of Feb

Hi ,

I am going to Galway for first time at end of feb as a surprise present to my fiancee for his birthday for 5 nights. I have no idea where to stay and budget isn't huge say £40-£60 per night for a nice place?

Can anyone recommend anywhere, need to book soon!

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,377 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT - hotel or B&B need in galway centre for end of Feb

I have just checked on www.wotif.com and they have rooms available in the Fairgreen hotel at the end of Feb for 79 euro.

You could also check www.laterooms.com, they have Jurys Inn for less than £50 per night.

I am not sure of the exact dates of your visit, so have a look at the websites and see what is available.

I have used both of these sites regularly and they are reliable.

2. Re: URGENT - hotel or B&B need in galway centre for end of Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 26, 2009