We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where can i go?????

bath
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
where can i go?????

Hi thanks for reading,

my father (60) but well up for it and I (29) are going to dublin on monday for 4 days,.

I would like to know what we can do with ourselves during the day

heard the guiness factory is a must, but looking for interesting ideas that don't revovle around temple bar drinking all day.

At night?

My dad loves his irish dance and folk music, and we both like a beer or two any ideas? and where can i go once i ve sent him on his way?? lol

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
9,023 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where can i go?????

mista, have a look at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186605-i90-k85164… . This will give you great ideas for things to do in Dublin. There are also day trips out of Dublin you might enjoy. There are plenty of possibilities but you could check out www.dublinbus.ie/sightseeing/index.aspx. I fyou go to the Tourist Infromation Office in St. Andrew Street I am sure you will get lots of information on things to do and see.

Have a lovely trip and let us know how you got on!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
102 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where can i go?????

The Arlington Hotel (www.arlington.ie) near O'Connell Street could be a good option for the two of you to go to enjoy a drink and watch some great irish dancing. It's one of the few places in the city where you'll be able to see live irish dancing.

3. Re: where can i go?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, August 26, 2009