We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

Chester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

I'm looking for recommendations of live music venues in Dublin to visit on a Saturday day and night with 3 girls. We are in our mid 20's and would love an alternative night out to the usual bars, nightclub that we go to and see some good live music.

Somewhere with traditional Irish music/ band then somewhere that has live band on in the evening either Irish or rock etc - until the early hours of the morning. Is there anywhere like this open til late or is or only clubs open til like 2am/ 3am?

We're staying near Temple Bar which seems a great location but spoilt for choice and any recommendations would be grateful.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
12 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

If you want to try something completely different I would recommend johnny foxes in the dublin mountains. Google it for more details and a bus is available from the city centre.

Tallinn, Estonia
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

Johnny Foxes is really different from other venues I have been also, likes it a lot and want to go back.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
28,002 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

This one might fit the bill.

www.whelanslive.com/

Ireland
Level Contributor
916 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

What about the Sugar Club?

www.thesugarclub.com

It's a live venue, check what's on for your dates. B

5. Re: Great night out suggestions in Dublin....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 12, 2014