We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap dinners/drinks Dublin?

Nashville...
Level Contributor
53 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
cheap dinners/drinks Dublin?

First of all, thank you for the helpful threads-I've combed through quite a few. I am posting in case anyone has any updated suggestions!

We are a 30-year old couple on a budget staying in Dublin for 3 nights. Our hotel is in Temple Bar, and I understand this is the expensive area. Husband is not a fan of live music. We like our food and drinks (me wine, him beer) and would love some recommendations for walking distance (or short cab ride) for cheap, cheap dinner, drinks. So far, I've compiled a small list of: Epicurean food hall for lunch- but dinner Davy Byrnes, Ciao Bella Roma, Pygmalion, and all the asian places on Parnell St. What about a good place for oysters?

THANKS!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: cheap dinners/drinks Dublin?

Yep - Moore st Mall, Spicy Bites. after posting yesterday I got a hunger on me and headed up for lunch - €6.50 and a tall glass of Mango Lassi for €1. No dinner required last night!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: cheap dinners/drinks Dublin?

Try www.keshk.com - Middle Eastern - v generous portions so advise sharing and Bring your own Wine or beer and no corkage charge on the wine. It is a bit away from Temple Bar but depends on where you are visiting during the day.

Edited: 7:02 pm, October 03, 2013
23. Re: cheap dinners/drinks Dublin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 05, 2014