We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irish Tour company

San Francisco...
7 posts
Save Topic
Irish Tour company

The tour company we are working with wants me to send a copy of my passport and front and back of credit card. They have sent us an itinerary, but no contract or way for us to know they will do what they claim. We did put down a deposit. Any opinions from travel agents or experienced travelers? I have checked that they are a registered company in Ireland.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,601 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Irish Tour company

Personally I would walk away from that one.. There are more than enough companies operating Ireland Tours'

Who are these folk??

2. Re: Irish Tour company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 23, 2014