We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ireland tour

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
A S
Edmonton, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
ireland tour

I am landing in;Ireland early April then attending the Connemarathon. I've never been before and looking for tips on car. Rental, acommodations, golf and places to see

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ireland tour

The "Top Questions about Dublin" column on the right hand side of your screen would probably be a good place to start. You'll find the same in the Ireland forum.

For instance this thread on care hire: tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g186605-i90-k369725…

Things to do in Ireland tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g186591-i88-k282055…

If you put golf into the search bar you'll find loads of entries too.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,579 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ireland tour

A good guide book wouldn't go amiss too, just to narrow down what you might like to see. I like Rough Guide and the Eyewitness Top 10 series.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,691 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ireland tour

The Connemarathon starts at Maam Cross on the 7th..

So when and where do you fly into Dublin/Shannon?

Where do you want to base yourself, Galway/Clifden?

Car hire might not be needed for your full stay, there are golfing options and lots of accommodation options but we need a bit more information..

4. Re: ireland tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 21, 2014