We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin to Folkestown UK

Busselton, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
222 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin to Folkestown UK

We are trying to organise the above and would really appreciate the best way to get there and how. Flying and which airline or boat!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Keza

Rye, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Dover, Rye
Level Contributor
6,597 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dublin to Folkestown UK

Folkestone, I was tadge confused for a second, it's been a long, day.

I would recommend breaking up the journey in North Wales or somewhere, as it's one long journey without a stopover if you are driving.

I often day trip to France and it's fab, but I guess that's a different thread in a different country. It would be easy from Folkestone, bus to Dover (if you have no car) and hop on the ferry, but as I said before I started waffling I guess it's a different thread.

Mentioned in this post
North Wales
North Wales
Wales, UK
France
France
Europe
Dover
Dover
Kent, UK
12. Re: Dublin to Folkestown UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 11, 2014