We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying in to Dublin, spending 4 1/2 - 5 days

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
1 post
Save Topic
Flying in to Dublin, spending 4 1/2 - 5 days

My BF and I will be flying in to Dublin. We arrive later in the evening and then have 4 full days to tour, plus all day on the 5th day until we leave for the airport for an 8pm flight to Manchester

Does it make sense to make Dublin our home base? We want to see as much possible. We like everything, though don't feel the need to shop a lot (me maybe a little..I would like to pick up a few china tea cups). We would like to experience good pubs, castles, scenery, irish whisky. Walking for us is no problem.

We want to hit all the "must sees". Also, my BF's bday will be day 2 of when we are there, so I would like to do or see something special on that day and maybe even splurge to stay somewhere really nice as a surprise.

If we dont have to have a car, that would be ideal.

1. Re: Flying in to Dublin, spending 4 1/2 - 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, January 06, 2014