A family of 3(two adults, one teenager):
From Newark, NJ (EWR), arriving Dublin, Ireland (DUB) on Fri Jun 28, 2013 at 6:55am
Leaving Dublin, Ireland (DUB) at 3:00pm, to Burgas, Bulgaria (BOJ)
1. Only have backpack each with laptop
- all luggages are checked
2. Take taxi from DUB airport to College Green in central Dublin
3. Taking 2-hour Viking and Medieval Dublin Walking Tour starting at 10am
- looking around if we arrive earlier than 10am
4. Taking taxi at 12pm back to the airport as soon as the tour finishing at St Audoen's Church
A. 8 hours stopover too short on Friday in Jun?
PS. we have Europes, no need extra time for exchange.
B. There are couple two house walking tours(city tour) are more interesting, but starts at 11am, and ends at 1pm, I think it is running too short back to airport, right?
thanks in advance,