We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in dublin itinery

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cheadle
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
3 days in dublin itinery

Going 10th to 13th dec. First time in dublin.Would like suggestions please.Like some culture ,shopping. museums and galleries theartre. and would like to hear some traditional music and dance .Also what to do in the evening .We are 2 young 50 ish ladies.Thanks

Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,383 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in dublin itinery

This is a very good previous posting on your question. Read it, and come back with questions.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186605-i90-k28923…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days in dublin itinery

My picks:

Culture - Kilmainham Gaol or Glasnevin Cemetery

Shopping - Grafton St and Henry St for big multinationals, Powerscourt and surrounding area for local crafts. See this article: totallydublin.ie/more/…

Museums - Chester Beatty in Dublin Castle.

Galleries - either the National Gallery on Merrion Square or Hugh Lane Gallery on Parnell Square.

Theatre - Just seen My Cousin Rachel in The Gate, I can highly recommend. Combine it with an early bird meal in Chapter One for a real treat.

Music and Dance - Cobblestone or O'Shea's Merchant.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days in dublin itinery

I'd just add the National Museum of Archeology and History in Kildare Street, for the fantastic collection of gold artefacts, Tara broaches etc.

Otherwise agree with earlier posts - these are all the things I recommend to friends travelling to Dublin.

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
441 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 days in dublin itinery

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i26558-4_days_o…

maybe my triplist can give some inspiration as well?

5. Re: 3 days in dublin itinery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 17, 2013