We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

Hello

If I purchase a bus ticket for the Airlink for €6.50, can I use this same ticket for bus journeys throughout my travel that day on the bus within Dublin

thank you

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,455 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

You need to buy a rambler ticket and that will cover you for the airlink and other buses that day.

dublinbus.ie/en/…

London
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

great thank you, and do you know if you can purchase them at the airport ?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
27 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

The ticket agent will be walking the line in a red jacket selling the tickets..save some money, we paid $5.00 U.S. on line -three days before we left U.S. -Driver scanned them when we boarded.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,455 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

You can buy them at the airport from vending machines near the bus departures area and also from The bus and rail information desk and the tourist info desk. See below for full details.

dublinbus.ie/en/…

5. Re: Airport to City Centr -Bus Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 29, 2013