We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Jurys Inn Parnell Street

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Jurys Inn Parnell Street

In just over a week's time we will be arriving at Dublin Airport on a weeknight at 20.15. As we will only have hand luggage I should imagine we will be 'through' by about 21.00.

Can anyone advise on how to get from the airport to Jurys Inn Parnell Street please. Cost will be a feature as well as time and convenience.

I understand that there are shuttle buses but I do not know if these are operated by more than one company and if so which is the best for our destination and cost etc. Also what time do they finish operating in case we are delayed. An idea of taxi prices would also be useful.

Many thanks in advance for any help and advice you can give.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Jurys Inn Parnell Street

You can get an Aircoach / Air link from the airport to O'connell street. It cost about 6e per person.

aircoach.ie/table.routes.dublin.citycentre.p…

dublinbus.ie/Your-Journey1/…

Taxi would be at least 20e I think.

Hotel directions - …jurysinns.com/jurysinn_parnellstreet/direct…

2. Re: Airport to Jurys Inn Parnell Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 17, 2013