We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

Townsend, Montana
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

Will be attending evening performances at both theaters and looking for good value/casual pubs or restaurants for dinner. Suggestions? Many thanks--

Tralee, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Tralee
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

Madigans is very close to the Gate and minutes from the Abbey. I've had lunch there and found it to be good. www.madigan.ie/default3.asp…

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
27,734 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

These two are close by.

www.theparnell.com/

www.theovalbar.com/

Dublin
Level Contributor
57 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

Talbot 101 restaurant is consistently good adn reasonably priced and and is located between the two theatres.

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

Another vote for 101 Talbot

Townsend, Montana
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

Thanks so much; sounds like four good choices. My cousin and I are spending a week in Dublin. With these choices in hand, she may think I know what I'm doing :-)

6. Re: Good pub grub around Abbey and Gate theaters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, December 14, 2013