We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

Dixon, California
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

I just picked up one of these for my trip next month, thought others might want to do the same!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/471600…

Ticket for Dublin City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour

"Just €6 will get you one ticket for a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Dublin's finest historic and cultural landmarks (a €15.30 value)."

• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 24, 2013

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,869 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

I was a bit surprised when I read mathladyca49's comment that "A two day ticket is not really 2 days, at least on the green buses. I was in Dublin this week and the ticket is valid for 24 hrs (time is stamped on the ticket). So if you get on at noon day 1 it expires noon day 2."

I decided to contact Dublin Sightseeing Tours (the green buses) to clarify what exactly they meant by a two day ticket, and here is their answer -

"All tickets purchased are valid for two full calendar days, so you can use the buses as much as you like from the first bus on the first until the last bus on the second day. The first bus is at 9am and the last bus is at 6.30pm which finishes in and around 8pm."

I hope that clarifies it for everyone

Woods Cross, Utah
7 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

I purchased the voucher yesterday and printed it off this morning. It's a really quick turn around.

Thank you shannymarie for the post!

Dixon, California
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

You are so welcome!

My voucher came last night :) can't wait to use it!

Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

Thanks all. Flying today but will jump on this when I transfer planes in Toronto.

Tim

Dixon, California
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

Two more days till the chance to get this deal goes away, so just wanted to bump it once more in case anyone missed it! :)

Happy hopping on and hopping off!

16. Re: Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Living Social Deal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 11, 2013