We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tacoma, WA
Level Contributor
27 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

I'm looking for accommodations for St' Patricks weekend 2013.

Arrive on the 15th depart on the 18th (3 nights). We need the following rooms:

1 double room

1 with 2 single beds

1 single

We will not have a car and want to be able to walk. Looking for a place with Irish charm, clean and centrally located to the action.

A small B and B would be great or a small hotel or an apartment. Budget is $1200-$1500 EURO.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,575 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

So roughly €120 per room per night? You could have a look on www.booking.com and set the price limiter to your desired amount. Look for hotels in the Dublin 1 and Dublin 2 districts, these are the most central. Dublin 1 will be ever so slightly cheaper but less pleasing on the eye.

Off the top of my head I would say Jury's Inns, Maldrons and the O'Callaghan Group would be around that price range. Also check the Travelodge St Stephen's Green and Buswells.

Best of luck.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
51 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

I was in Dublin for St. Pat's a few years back and stayed in a Jury's Inn that was a few blocks east of St. Stephen's Green. The area was pretty quiet but we were only about a 15-20 minute walk to most of the action. Nice place, good price!

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

Jury's Inn there are at least three of these hotels in dublin city. Also the Bewleys hotel in Ballsbridge is very good and you can get a bus into the town centre or the Dart. You should get this hotel for aprox 79 euros a night without breakfast just look bewleys up on the internet put .ie at the end to check up the prices

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

I can guarantee that you will not get a room for €79 over St Patrick's Day! I would advise to check booking.com and if your travel plans are set in stone book an advance purchase rate to save money but there will be no refund if cancelled.

Don't wait to see if the prices go down as that's not going to happen! All Hotels put there prices up the fewer rooms they have left. If you are looking for Irish Charm stay away from 'brand name' or group hotels as these will not have any! Maybe try a B&B or smaller Hotel.

Hope you enjoy your time in Dublin wherever you choose to stay. You haven't celebrated St Patrick's day properly until you do it in Ireland :)

Edited: 8:53 am, September 21, 2012
5. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:04 am, November 22, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Level Contributor
27 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

It looks like just what I am looking for.

Thank YOU.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,964 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

Have a look at Leeson Bridge Hotel they have apartements with their own enterance great breakfast and a stroll to St Stephens Green and all the attractions you will find them on Booking.Com

8. Re: ST Patricks 2013, need help with accommodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, December 13, 2013