We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomadation near crumlin hospital

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wexford, Wexford...
1 post
Accomadation near crumlin hospital

hi ya my son has an appoitment in crumlin on 19th at 7.30 i have to go up the night before and would like to know if there are any b and bs near crumlin i don;t have a car and am living in wexford i would have to go up nite before in order to make his appoitment if you could help me that would be great. you can email me my email address is bikerchick653@gmail.com

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
21,631 posts
1. Re: Accomadation near crumlin hospital

First thing you must do is delete your email address.

Don't know the area well, but this one might fit the bill.

www.sheldonpark.ie/

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
3,898 posts
185 reviews
2. Re: Accomadation near crumlin hospital

There is a Travelodge Hotel in Rathmines advertising rooms without breakfast for €49 per night. You would have to get a taxi over to the hospital that would add to the cost.

www.travelodge.ie/dublin-city-rathmines

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
142 reviews
3. Re: Accomadation near crumlin hospital

I second the Sheldon - you can take number 18 bus to Crumlin and will take less than 10 minutes.

Dublin Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Accomadation near crumlin hospital

Yes the Sheldon is a decent option and the bus will bring you straight to the hospital.

Level Contributor
49 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Accomadation near crumlin hospital

Any hotels in talaght and you can get bus to hospital, or red cow hotel

6. Re: Accomadation near crumlin hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, July 17, 2013