We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

bath
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

Hi everyone,

We'll be in Dublin for, actually, two and a half days in August on the first leg of our honeymoon. I'd therefore like to compile a short list of the must sees to visit whilst we are there. Guide books are OK, but I've found that people on here have so much first hand experience and knowledge, that it has been a massive help when planning.

Advice and/or recommendations would be much appreciated.

BELFAST
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

Think I'll try both, just to make sure, anyone else tried both?? LMAO!!

bath
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

Surely the other says what can I do for you??

If I took my own car - which I'm not, it'd be perfect. It's an estate you see, so plenty of room......However, unfotunately there'll be no time to do Belfast castle this time around. We're marrying on 12th August and I was determined not to do the commercial route. Both of us love culture and there is sooooo much of the immediate vicinity we haven't touched in terms of travel. Ireland it had to be.

I teach Year 1 - 5/6 year olds and my fiancee teaches Secondary English. Neither of us could do each other's job, so we cover most bases quite well across the educational spectrum!

BELFAST
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

Thatz reali cool! Im sitting with a degree in business and have done nothing about it! Maybe one day! Im in family businesses so, I kinda wasted all that time and brain juice so far! Anywayz, when you wanna come to Belfast, or ask any Questions, I'm here, alternatively add sheenabeena25@hotmail.com, email me anytime, no problemz!!

bath
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

Well, we like it - been doing it for 10 years so it must do something for me. Thanks for the offer - i may well email you at some point. You should use your degree - not enough intelligent women in business me thinks.

Take care

BELFAST
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

I aint intelligent, I paid for it!! LOL Joke! Im in family businesses and there are many teacherz in my family, I would love to teach business so much! But sure!!! Wishful Thinking!!

BELFAST
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

I aint intelligent, I paid for it!! LOL Joke! Im in family businesses and there are many teacherz in my family, I would love to teach business so much! But sure!!! Wishful Thinking!!

BELFAST
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

Humptulips...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

She ain't kiddin! I am though. :-) It happens all the time.

BELFAST
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

My god why did my post eat three spacez...sorry guyz!! I dont think I can remove them otherwize I would!! Who aint kiddin? Boru?

Humptulips...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Some advice, please, on the must sees during a 3 day visit!

I was only joking Cockadoodledoo. That happens alot with repeated threads. Cheers.