We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room for Three

Chicago
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Room for Three

Myself and two friends are planning a long weekend in Dublin. Any suggestions on a place that would accomodate three with separate beds around the city centre (Trinity, Temple Bar, etc.)? Looking for good balance of affordable, location (close but preferably not too loud) and comfortable.

Thanks in advance

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
612 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room for Three

I can't suggest any specific places, but many hotels in Ireland have 'family rooms.' They come in a variety of forms. I stayed in one that had two single beds and one double. And I had friends who stayed in one with a double bed and two bunks. Although someone had to climb up to the top bunk, it was far better than the roll away cot that many hotels in the US offer. Sorry, I haven't stayed in any in Dublin, but I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions. Have a great trip.

UK
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Room for Three

Try the Harding Hotel, the room we had could comfortably sleep 4. Good location on edge of Temple Bar

Wicklow, Ireland
Level Contributor
721 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room for Three

Jury's Inns do 'rooms' when other hotels price 'PPS' (per person sharing). Jury's are all modern hotels in Christchurch, IFSC, and Parnell St ( DO NOT choose Croke Park- it's away from the centre )