We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is Henrietta street?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
233 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
where is Henrietta street?

Hi, can anyone enlighten me as to where Henrietta Street is? it's in Dublin 2.

Thanks in advance!

Dublin
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Never heard of that, sure its not Henry Street?

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Hi, no it's northside - Dublin 1 - near Bolton Street.

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where is Henrietta street?

King's Inns is on Henrietta Street

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,138 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where is Henrietta street?

The following sites may help:

irish-architecture.com/buildings_ireland/…

Also www.softguides.com/dublin/maps/h46k48.html which is a map. I have heard of it, but cannot remember the context!!.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,138 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Its in the middle of this page

www.softguides.com/dublin/maps/l43o45.html

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Hi Bean - was wondering where you were earlier! Having a busy day? I personally haven't done a tap in work yet...

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,138 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Hi Enic,

Busy unfortunately. Lots of work to be completed before next week. But, I'm on holidays from the evening of the 15th, Yippee. Just might get things ready for the 25th January, the way things are going currently!!

How are you, hows baby En, when are you on maternity leave?

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Sorry just spotted this now! Well just finalised all those pleasing details actually! I'll be heading off from Jan 23 at the latest - (think have to take off 2 weeks beforehand legally)And won't be back til September so looking forward to that "break" - such as it will be!

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,138 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where is Henrietta street?

Enic, do you have the net at home? How will we know about our first Forum Baby????? You'll have to get himself to come on-line and make the grand announcement.

And when he does it, none of the stuff that my guy comes home with "its a baby, its healthy, ye wimmin want so much information!"

We'll need Gender (can't use the S word) Weight Name Hair Colour and most importantly how you are feeling! We can then send you and the little one e-wishes :O)

I'm actually making progress on a work project I've been avoiding for the last two weeks, so I'm going to go back :o( Talk Later!

dublin, ireland
Level Contributor
611 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: where is Henrietta street?

I'll be bringing my laptop into the labour ward!!! Only joking - well I should have internet access at home if Esat get their skates on....still waiting for them to hook us up, almost 2 months later! When we were doing the house up, we ripped out the old phoneline and didn't bother getting in a landline until now. But when we rang Esat last week to find out where our phone line and broadband was, they told us they'd already hooked us up!!! To what, exactly I don't know, seeing as how the physical connection isn't actually there!! When we explained, they hummed and hawed and eventually said they'd send out an electrician - which we'll have to pay for!!! These phone companies are just unreal...

Anyway, by Feb we SHOULD (maybe!) have the internet in and hopefully I'll get a bit of time to log in now and again!