We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glen Guesthouse...anybody have reviews?

Which Dublin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Glen Guesthouse...anybody have reviews?

We are going to Ireland for our 1 year anniversary, this coming November and plan to stay at the Glen Guesthouse 84 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, County Dublin

I can't seem to find any reviews on the guesthouse. Any other info you want too offer up is greatly appreciated as well!

GLASGOW
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Glen Guesthouse...anybody have reviews?

Hello,

I have stayed in the Glen guesthouse on two seperate occassions and have found my stay most enjoyable. The rooms are large and clean also the staff are very pleasant and observant. You are in a fantastic location simply a 2 minute walk to O'Connell Street and 10 minutes to Grafton Street. Our board basis was b&b and the food was lovely. There is no entertainment in this hotel in the evening which means it can be a bit quiet but there is a wonderful bar/hotel called O'Shea's at the end of the street (you cant miss it) which when i have visited before has had great bands on and a wonderful atmosphere. Def worth checking out the food in here too if you are on a b&b basis. V. good qulaity and at reasonable prices. I hope this is of some help to you and hope you have a fantastic trip.