We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dun Laoghaire b&b's

nanuet ny
3 posts
Save Topic
Dun Laoghaire b&b's

Hi, Iwill be in Ireland in July planning on staying in Dun Laoghaire b&b for 2 nights has anyone stayed at ariemond b&b or avondale b&b there or would you have any suggestions for a b&b Thanks

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dun Laoghaire b&b's

Hi, Im going to be staying at the Avondale B+B in Dublin in 3 weeks time and too would like to know if anyone else has stayed there since the refurbishment and wondered what their opinion was?

I usually only stay in places which have good reviews on this site but am going to be visiting Dublin at a busy time of the year so have had to take a gamble as everywhere in my price range seems to be full. Help!

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
244 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dun Laoghaire b&b's

Hi

I'm afraid I don't know anything about that particular B&B but can recommend Glandore House. This family fun guesthouse is walking distance to the centre of Dun Laoghaire.

Check out: www.glandorehouse.com

Ph: +353-1-280 3143

Enjoy your trip.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dun Laoghaire b&b's

Hi, no, help about the Avondale in Dublin not Dun Laoghaire please! :-)

Ardmore, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
5 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dun Laoghaire b&b's

Did you stay at the Ariemond? How was it? We are going to Dun Laoghaire next July and are looking for a nice - but reasonably priced - B & B. What wouuld you recommend?