We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solis Lough Eske Castle

Which Donegal Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fermanagh
Level Contributor
209 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Solis Lough Eske Castle

Hi has anyone got any recommendations or reviews for Solis Lough Eske Castle? my girlfriend and myself are heading there for Easter weekend and would love to hear more about the place.

We are also taking int some spa treatments and wondered what the spa and the spa facilities were like?

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Cheers

Earth
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Solis Lough Eske Castle

Trip Advisor is all about recommendations and reviews. If you type the name of the castle into the search box or even google it you will find many reviews on this website.

Dublin, California
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Solis Lough Eske Castle

If you want to feel special, go to Solis Lough Eske Castle. Facility is gorgeous! Service is impeccable and spa is do die for!! Formal English gardens with hidden statues guide you to the glass house where the spa and pool reside. Spa service is excellent and book in advance as they are full all the time. Castle is incredible and rooms are elegant and huge!! Have a great time

3. Re: Solis Lough Eske Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, December 06, 2010