We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

Long Island New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

Anyone familiar with Fernhill???? We need to be close to Oysterhaven and all places are booked? Any rants or raves or recs? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Oysterhaven
Oysterhaven
County Cork, Ireland
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,822 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

Bam, I am going to bump up a recent post about GOLF - CORK

It might be helpful.

How close do you need to be to Oysterhaven? Have you tried the Oysterhaven activity centre, they have self catering cottages.

Mentioned in this post
Oysterhaven
Oysterhaven
County Cork, Ireland
Long Island New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

Thanks for the info. I need to be as close as possible to Oysterhaven for a week long family reunion. Golf is not important but this was the ONLY place that has availability. Oysterhaven is booked as well. Family is staying at Walton Ct. I've emailed every proprietor in Cork...LOL...We are two families with 4 kids. All single rentals are two small or too far....ie Corkmacsherry. I am mentally exhausted trying to find a place to stay...but have met so many lovely people along the internet!!!!!

Fernhill also has "amenities" ie pool.....but seems a bit pricey at 900 eur for the week...self catering.......HELP!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Oysterhaven
Oysterhaven
County Cork, Ireland
Cork, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,822 posts
372 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

I presume you have tried the Kinsale area, which is near Oysterhaven?

I will check out some more possibilities for you tomorrow am.

Mentioned in this post
Kinsale
Kinsale
County Cork, Ireland
Oysterhaven
Oysterhaven
County Cork, Ireland
Long Island New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

Yes..we have checked EVERYTHING!!!! Thanks for any help....we are desparate!!!! Thanks...Barbara

5. Re: Fernhill Golf and Hotel Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 16, 2009