We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ennis Tradfest

Which Ennis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,676 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Ennis Tradfest

Ennis Tradfest 2009 has been confirmed. To my mind this is one of the best events on the calender, my disappointment and speculation has been abated.

Dates are 5th - 9th Nov.

http://www.ennistradfestival.com/

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ennis Tradfest

I was just about to post the dates for the Trad Festival, but Tony beat me by a few weeks:-)

If you are in the Clare area during that weekend, you should definitely check out the festival in Ennis.

It is a non-stop intensive programme of free day and night sessions, with concerts, recitals, workshops, CD launches etc.

Check out the website that Tony posted and come on down to Ennis!!

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
18,676 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ennis Tradfest

Flew home yesterday after 2 days in Southport, so stopped off in Ennis. Brogans had a nice session including a young lass playing a Harp, too tired for much but will be back for a wander round tomorrow.

3. Re: Ennis Tradfest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ennis