We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

Dallas
Level Contributor
191 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

We are planning a visit to Tulla and was wondering about the weather. thanks for the help.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
27,377 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

The Union of Crystal Ball Viewers are currently on strike - sadly.

In their absence one can guess that it will not be snowing, or well below zero.

But other than that we could have any type of weather. And any type of temperature.

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,601 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

Funny I live near Tulla and never give it a thought.. certainly have no concept of what it will be like next month so September is crystal ball time..

Temperature between 10 & 17C Rain, more than likely, Wind, yes. Ask the week before and I might be more help.

=====

Snap

Edited: 4:51 pm, February 28, 2014
North Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
636 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

I reckon there will be grey skies, fine drizzle - smir - the kind of rain that gets you soaked through, but isn't heavy enough to warrant an umbrella lest people think you're an eejit. However, there's the slim possibility that for two hours on maybe two days there will be low lying clouds with a big bright yellow ball peeking through and dazzling all drivers due to reflection on the waterlogged roads. At this point cagoules may be removed in order to stop the prolific perspiration which will immediately occur.

Coastal areas will have fresh winds which give you a face like a well-skelped bahookie, but leave you with that pleasant glow when you come in out of the cold.

The above preliminary long-term forecast is purely unscientific However, it is highly likely to occur when I visit in a fortnight and again in September. It just is.

Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,247 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

Lol dallas. You put a smile on my face. I am still trying to figure out what the weather will be like this Sunday:-)

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,601 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

Planning a day out for the Grandson BG,, guaranteed to make it lash down will fine up again after the weekend.. Of course not getting out this weekend means earache net weekend when I aim to camp in front of the Rugby,

Historical data for Gurteen just over the lough www.met.ie/climate/monthly-data.asp?Num=1475

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,584 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

There will be a lot weather during your visit

Beaufort, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Galway
Level Contributor
3,987 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

You're going to get wet, after that its just a question of degrees! lol!

8. Re: weather 09/06- 09/15/2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 02, 2015