We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to find this road

Tennessee
Level Contributor
288 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Want to find this road

This is just the type of road I'd love to find! We're spending our 1st night in Ennis, presumably close to where this is. Do any of you know where this is in relation to the main road that goes between Ennis and Tulla? I know coordinates are listed, but that means nothing to me.

www.flickr.com/photos/madrarua/3062232500

Edited: 12:17 am, April 28, 2013
Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
13,495 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Want to find this road

ahhhhh ferdia, i leave in 4 days so you have to get the weather settled for me...mostly sunshine please.....

Tennessee
Level Contributor
288 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Want to find this road

Thanks everyone! And Tony your directions are just what I was looking for. We're actually staying just off Tulla Road in Ennis so we'll just follow it right on out.

13. Re: Want to find this road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 30, 2014