I picked up one of these in Aldi yesterday and I'm very impressed.
Not having been to Aldi in ages, I wasn't aware that this was on special offer last weekend.
Its retailing for €7.99 - the catch being that each and every Aldi shop on the island is marked.
However on the plus side:
1. The city and town detail is the best I've come across in ANY Irish Road Atlas. The detail isn't just limited to city or town areas but also to the suburbs.
2. The maps are clear and easy to read.
3. It includes places of interest on the maps - Skelligs Chocolates is on the map :o)
4. The scale is 3.2 miles to the inch or 2km to 1cm.
5. There are pages with lists of and information on places of interest.
6. There is also a route planner.
For those of you not familiar with Aldi, however, its a special that won't be repeated for a while. If you find one great, if not they won't be in again.
However I'm thrilled with mine and my 12 year old has even started doing some map reading for me :o)