We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tips

Haifa
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
tips

If you're staying at B+B's,bring your own soap and shampoo. We stayed at four B+Bs and none provided these items for the shower.

Ventry, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dingle Peninsula
Level Contributor
7,222 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tips

I am surprised. Any B&Bs I have stayed in would alsways provide shower gel or shampoo.

Co. Kildare
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
8,417 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tips

Absolute news to me, ybill.

Anywhere I have stayed shampoo, soap etc. were provided.

But apart from that and considering this is your first post on TA did you have a good time in Ireland?

West Chicago...
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tips

I guess that I would never assume that a B&B would provide shampoo and soap. I always bring my own, just in case. That said, I've never had a B&B NOT provide them. (I still use my own, though...what I'm used to and all that...)

Keith

Whitney, Texas
Destination Expert
for Ireland
Level Contributor
11,974 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tips

i have never found a b&b that didn't provide soap....and of course i wouldn't expect them to provide shampoo, as they aren't hotels.....thus i always bring my own, but many b&bs do provide shampoo....

5. Re: tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:38 am, March 07, 2011