We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddywagon Tours

Chapin, South...
Level Contributor
68 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Paddywagon Tours

I just watched the Paddywagon Tour video. The tour seemed as though you were pushed alot to be on time all the time. I wish the video had shown you more of what you would do on the tour and places that you would stay. Any comment? I want to have fun, also relax while I drink!!! Also, our plans are to be in Ireland during St. Paddy's day 2011 and we would like to see the parades, but what I saw from the video, Paddywagon tours was the parade in whatever town they were in. This may not be the tour for us, but we were hoping for the fun that the ads seem to bring for the occasion. Please, please let me know your comments. I also am having trouble with them not e-mailing back quickly. Help

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Loughrea, Southport, Clifden, Connemara
Level Contributor
17,729 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paddywagon Tours

I am not defending Paddywaggon because I think they do good tours and cover places that many others don't, like my local area. Tours have a schedule to keep and the more there is to fit into the time between leaving one place and arriving at another can be tightly governed. Years ago I worked in a hotel in Harrogate which was on a tour route. coaches arrived 7pm and left at 7am full of exhausted Americans on route between Stratford and Scotland. Many times they missed the 8.00 deadline for evening meals because of road works or more often waiting for one or two particular couples who just had to have the extra photo's.

You might want to consider picking out 2 or three bases and taking small tours from each of these. Say Dublin, Galway and Killarney for example.

Edited: 4:48 am, July 29, 2010
2. Re: Paddywagon Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 am, January 26, 2011