We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses- Ballyhaunis to Killarney

New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Buses- Ballyhaunis to Killarney

Hey,

I think we are going to end up taking the bus, since i believe i will have to pay extra money because i am 24. I am just wondering how long these specific bus trips are.

Ballyhaunis- Killarney (the long one)

Killarney-Galway (the middle one)

Ballyhaunis- Dublin (the last one)

Thanks a bunch!

wichita,ks
Destination Expert
for Wichita
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses- Ballyhaunis to Killarney

Go to www.buseireann.ie and click on "journey planner"and you can find the routes and times.

Merced, California
Destination Expert
for Killarney
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses- Ballyhaunis to Killarney

Wow that is going to be a long bus ride. I did Clifden Listowel once and it was bad enough but Ballyhaunis to Killarney and back (even with the break in Galway) is going to be rough.

So you are going Dublin - Ballyhaunis - Killarney - Galway - Ballyhaunis - Dublin? Can you make a loop or do you have to go to BallyH twice?

3. Re: Buses- Ballyhaunis to Killarney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, October 02, 2009