We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Mull

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Mull

Hello

I am visiting the Isle of Mull area next week and wondered what the weather is expected to be like. The 10 day forecast is rain, rain and more rain. Is this accurate?

1solo1

London, United...
Level Contributor
33,418 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Mull

It changes by the minute.

I think these Met Office guys are just covering themselves. It will probably be dry for a few hours...

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
502 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Mull

"Is this accurate?"

Only after the event will you, or anyone know.

I doubt it will rain non-stop but I wouldn't bet on it

Tobermory, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Mull

Hi,

Suggest that you check out yr.no/place/…long.html which I have found to be more accurate than the Met Office forecast. It comes from Norway so you might have to change the language to English.

Ian

Tobermory

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Mull

Thanks Ian

5. Re: Weather in Mull

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, October 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Mull