We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

poppies cottage

liverpool
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
poppies cottage

Hi, does anybody have any views or know of poppies cottage, craignure? i have found it on the hoseasons website but there are no pictures or reviews.

thank you

Tobermory, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: poppies cottage

Hi

The Hoseseasons website shows an artists impression of a new build. I would guess that at the time the printed catalogue went to press photographs would not have been available. The website would be based on the printed catalogue.

UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: poppies cottage

check out:

coastalcottages-uk.com/coastalcottage/Poppie…

There a few cottages attached

check out:

touristnetuk.co.uk/argyll-bute/…index.asp

Contact them and have a chat!

Best Wishes

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: poppies cottage

I notice poppies no longer advertised and the one adjacent Driftwood still has no reviews or comments on the Hoseason website. I have tried to find out more from Hoseasons but got nothing from them.Was looking to book next year but its a bit concerning, the lack of photos and comments

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: poppies cottage

I notice poppies no longer advertised and the one adjacent Driftwood still has no reviews or comments on the Hoseason website. I have tried to find out more from Hoseasons but got nothing from them.Was looking to book next year but its a bit concerning, the lack of photos and comments

Tobermory, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: poppies cottage

I may be wrong but I would suspect that neither property has been let this year and hence no reviews. There have been tradesmen up at the site not that long ago. From the Craignure road they look complete but from there you will appreciate that there is no way of telling how complete they are on the inside. External photographs I would have thought should be available but again cannot comment on the inside.

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: poppies cottage

My wife and I had booked to stay here in August but had to cancel as I had to go to hospital for an operation. I have spoken with hoseasons who say both these properties are no longer in their portfolio but there are 2 outstanding bookings for October so someone may post a review ( or be somewhat disappointed ) . Interesting to note there are 2 other properties advertised with Sykes cottages called Sunset and Starfish with descriptions of them almost identical to Poppies and driftwood but no pictures of these either and the location is the same .

Isle of Mull...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: poppies cottage

starfish and sunset cottages are not ready. I was able to accommodate guests who were booked in one of these cottages. They were understandably upset that these properties are being marketed as available when they are not. But, they were able to enjoy their holiday at Otter Holt, Salen.

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: poppies cottage

My husband and I have booked a week at Poppies Cottage on the 12th November so if anyone has any information that might affect our holiday I'd be really grateful to hear it. If all goes well you may get your first review!!

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: poppies cottage

We're booked for this Saturday and you've got us nervous now!

liverpool
Level Contributor
47 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: poppies cottage

Id be interested in any feedback, i didnt book this year - opted for cornwall instead - but i would consider it for next year as it sounded idyllic. i was put off by there being no reviews.

let us all know how you get on.