We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parking

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Car Parking

I am going to be leaving my car in Hamilton for 10 day whilst I go on a coach holiday. Can anyone tell me if there is a car park fairly close to the bus station where I can leave my car for that time. Thank you

2 replies to this topic
Cumbernauld
Destination Expert
for Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parking

There's a park & RIde and also a big Retail car park at Hamilton West train station. You can get a train from there to Hamilton Central which is next to the bus station. Don't think either car park in monitored.

There is a big (700 space) P&R at Croy that has CCTV coverage, you'd probably then want to change your pickup point to Glasgow Buchanan Street. It's free at the moment to park there.

Edited: 9:21 am, March 21, 2011
Scotland
Level Contributor
14 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Parking

Hi, I live in Hamilton and I would not leave my car in either of these two places overnight, the retail park is monitored by the supermarket staff and they are quite vigilant re cars parked for more than 2 hours and the park and ride charges by the day. Don't know where you are coming from but best to get a taxi, train or bus to the station - probably cheaper too.

Reply to: Car Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton