We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wetherspoons (again)

Ayr
Level Contributor
571 posts
291 reviews
Save Topic
Wetherspoons (again)

I know everybody has went on about this, however if you want crap service, crap food and surrounded by the local Alkies, please go to to the new Wotherspoons in Prestwick when it arrives. Enjoy.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,824 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Wetherspoons (again)

Chezis it does seem to be a case of someone throwing their toys oot tha pram. I'm inclined to agree with you. Grown-up temper tantrums are hardly a dignified way to proceed and a complete turn off.

On the Dome, I've only eaten there once and it was reasonably good. Your mention of the wine serving size reminded me that when I ordered a glass of cider at the Dome what came was a pint. There was a time when pubs refused to serve it by the pint. I should have sent it back, but ended up wasting half of it as I was driving/wanted to stay awake for the rest of the day.

32. Re: Wetherspoons (again)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 15, 2013