We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top rated B&B in Ayr

Which Ayr hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Topic
Top rated B&B in Ayr

In the space of a year, One Alloway Retreat has opened and shot to number one in the popularity ratings for B&Bs in Ayr. Pretty good considering the competition. It looks very nice indeed.

Congrats to them on achieving 103 entirely five star reviews. Amazing.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g186574-d173…

Edited: 2:14 pm, March 22, 2011
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

*googles ayr property mount charles*

Indeed it is! What a stunning house, but personally I would require a garden with more privacy than that corner plot delivers.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

Good golly miss molly, another 4 glowing reviews in the space of 24 hours!

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186574-d1737…

Ayr
Level Contributor
379 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

These reviews are getting stranger by the minute - an ongoing "sameness" and advertising style dialogue. I think almost all reviewers have only ever made one contribution ( and that is very strange) and whilst there is no doubting the place looks nice but........................ I smell a rat - metaphorically speaking of course.

Scotland
Level Contributor
186 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

There are no flies on you lot! As well as providing an extremely useful local information service you also dabble in detective work - well done for getting to the root of this one!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

Help, can anyone please tell me which guest houses in Ayr allow pets. We have a very clean and well behaved labrador, and love to take him away for a few days with us.....THANK YOU

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

Hi, Not sure about guest houses but the horizon hotel (fairly small) at the seafront apparently does as I've read reviews mentioning it. Probably your best bet is to start another thread for your doggie/B&B question. It might get you more answers.

purple :)

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

Thank you PURPLECELTIC, I realised that I had put my request in the wrong place after posting it !!!!....thanks again for taking the time to reply anyway X

ayr
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

They don't look like the only one's to be doing this !!!!!!!!

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,784 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

Indeed they aren't. Much reading between the lines is in order, or better still much blethering on the forum. Hi byethesea. Hope you've got the hatches battened down today:)

20. Re: Top rated B&B in Ayr

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, December 30, 2012