We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glasgow airport shops

scotland
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Glasgow airport shops

does anyone know what time they close at night and re-open in the morning

Thanks

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,864 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glasgow airport shops

From the website

http://www.glasgowairport.com/portal/page/GLA%5EShopping+and+Eating%5EShops+at+Glasgow/

Most shops are open for all departing flights otherwise their openining hours are on that webpage

scotland
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Glasgow airport shops

Link wont open..but thanks.

We are coming in on Evening flight and leaving at crack of dawn..just wanted to buy books

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,864 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Glasgow airport shops

Just sopy and past it into a browser, otherwise just look up shopping on the GLA website.

I've been through at 5.50 in the morning and the shops were open.

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Glasgow airport shops

Heb - one of the WH Smiths is open 24 hours according to the BAA website and the other opens at 6am - both before security.

You'll be able to pick up a book there. Enjoy your holiday...I'm off myself on Thursday. :o)

5. Re: Glasgow airport shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Paisley