We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3* hotels in pitlochry

Which Pitlochry hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
fife
4 posts
Save Topic
3* hotels in pitlochry

hey i was wondering if i can get some information on hotels in pitlochry as i am looking at venues for my wedding

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
21,345 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 3* hotels in pitlochry

http://www.moulinhotel.co.uk/

this place is just outside Pitlochry.

Perth, United...
Destination Expert
for Perth and Kinross
Level Contributor
1,839 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3* hotels in pitlochry

There are quite a few 3* hotels in Pitlochry but not all of them seem to do weddings these do though

www.westlandshotel.co.uk

Scotland's Hotel www.crerarhotels.com

www.acarsaid.co.uk

The local tourist information centre will be able to assist you too

01796 472215

alyth, scotland
Level Contributor
655 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3* hotels in pitlochry

Not quite Pitlochry - but have a look at this place in Alyth

www.landsofloyal.com

very nice venue & according to a lot of wedding guests that have stayed with us in the past, everything went without problems, food was always great & location & size just perfect for smallish (up to 80) weddings

fife
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 3* hotels in pitlochry

I was also looking for three star hotels the best one that I found was the acarsaid hotel

here is the webpage i found for it hope this helps a little U:\Scottish Highlands\Hotel in Pitlochry Acarsaid Hotel.htm

x

5. Re: 3* hotels in pitlochry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:26 pm, September 26, 2009