We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clan Donnachaidh Society

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Clan Donnachaidh Society

Hello!

This is probably also a strange question, but the hours of operation are not listed on the Clan Donnachaidh Society webpage. Does anyone know the hours?

Thank you!

Ashley

Crathie
Level Contributor
794 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

I am not sure what you mean by hours of operation.

If you mean the shop then I’d say if you visited between 10.00am and 5.00pm you probably could not go wrong. This is situated on the same site as the House of Bruar and their trading hours are 10.00am to 5.00pm.

Otherwise I think the Clan Donnachaidh Society only operates on-line, although they do have an annual Gathering and AGM.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

Thank you! ^.^ I wasn't sure if therr was potentially more than a shop and didn't want to miss out on it.

Crathie
Level Contributor
794 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

Well if you do visit then take the opportunity to have a look at the nearby Falls of Bruar which are worth the short walk to get to them. The lower falls are very picturesque.

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

Thank you, everyone! ^.^ I really appreciate your help!

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

@sownack, are the Falls in a national park that has a time restriction?

Crathie
Level Contributor
794 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

No, they are on the same site as the House of Bruar and therefore about 10-15 minutes walk from the Clan Donnachaidh shop you want to visit. There is no time restriction for visiting them. Just park your car at the House of Bruar and follow the signposts.

http://www.houseofbruar.com/

walkhighlands.co.uk/perthshire/falls-of-brua…

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
52 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

Thank you so much! We'll probably be going there =D

8. Re: Clan Donnachaidh Society

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, June 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Perth and Kinross