We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parks

Gillingham
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Car Parks

Can anyone advise me on location of car parks near to the town centre. I will be driving in from Lossiemouth

Mentioned in this post
Lossiemouth
Lossiemouth
Moray, UK
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
33,099 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parks

elginscotland.org/elgin-moray-scotland/infor…

There's a map there. Its not a big place, and I can see 4 car parks close to the centre.

Most towns in the UK have signposts for the city centre and car parks.

elgin/stirling...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Parks

hey, i live just outside elgin so i can help. driving in from lossie means a straight drive into the centre of town. just as you go over the bridge over the river lossie you should see a carpark on your right. its called lossie carpark and it's free. beware that learners use it as the dvla is there and their are quite frequently lorries. but its the best car park in elgin.

Rozz

3. Re: Car Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elgin