We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis in Inverness?

Which Inverness hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Esbjerg, Ribe...
8 posts
Save Topic
Taxis in Inverness?

So me and my fiance originally were going to rent a car when we got to Scotland for our honeymoon but they wont accept his credit card. So were kinda stuck now in getting everywhere by Taxi. Were staying in Avoch, about 25 min away from the Inverness airport. Does anyone know of the general price for a taxi from the airport to Avoch about 25 min? And i don't want to cancel our plans to go skiing at Ben Nevis, or go to Urquhart Castle, so if anyone knows any group shuttles that go there and back please let me know. We leave in a week to go!

Thanks!

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands
Level Contributor
18,327 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxis in Inverness?

Hope you managed to get something sorted out........congrats and have a wonderful honeymoon :-)

Inverness
Level Contributor
179 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxis in Inverness?

Inverness Taxis will take debit cards they also have the contract from the Inverness Airport

My husband drives for them I'll ask him how much for the fare to Avoch and post here later on

13. Re: Taxis in Inverness?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 07, 2014